OMIG Postgraduate Research Prize Symposium, 8th February 2017, University of Sheffield
OMIG is pleased to announce details of the OMIG Postgraduate Research Prize Symposium 2017.
This will be held at the School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield on Wednesday 8th February 2017 from 12.00am to 5.00pm.
Registration will be free.
The idea of the meeting is to allow PhD, MSc and other early career researchers in the fields of oral microbiology, oral immunology and related fields to present their work (often for the first time) in a friendly and stimulating environment.
Click here for more information.
- OMIG - Scientific Meeting, Gregynog Hall, Newtown, Wales, 9th to 11th March 2016. Click here for programme.
- OMIG Postgraduate Prize Meeting Amsterdam, 12th February 2015. Click here for programme.
- OMIG Scientific Meeting, Gregynog Hall, Newtown, Wales, 12-14 March 2014. Click here for programme.
- ABSTD and OMIG Spring Meeting - Glasgow - 22 April 2013. Click here for programme.
- OMIG symposium at BSDR 2009 annual meeting, Glasgow: 'The oral microbiota and the link with systemic disease'. Click here for programme.
- OMIG Meeting, 'Natural & Applied Control of Oral Health', Unilever, Port Sunlight, January 21st & 22nd 2009. The programme is available here and the registration form here.
- PEF, London, September 10-12th 2008 OMIG is hosting a symposium on 'Understanding Dental Caries-A Multidisciplinary Approach'.
- Postgraduate Meeting, Glasgow Dental School, April 30th 2008
Autumn symposium entitled 'Polymicrobial Diseases and Interactions with the Host' at Gregynog Hall, Wales
- BSDR/NOF meeting, Durham 2nd-5th April, 2007
- OMIG Symposia at the 3rd Pan-European Federation of the IADR Dublin 13th-16th September 2006
- OMIG Spring Meeting 2006
- OMIG Research Meeting Unilver Port Sunlight 18th/19th January 2006
'Biology of Microbial/Epithelial Interactions'
- BSDR Dundee 2005
Bioinformatics and Exploiting Genomic Information (Bristol November 2004)
- Commensalism (BSDR April 2004)