OMIG Research Meeting 2018, Gregynog Hall, Newtown, Wales
28th February - 2nd March 2018
Abstract submission extended: Thursday 18th January 2018
Registration closes: Friday 9th February 2018
Registration form: Click here
Programme and Abstract book: Click here
- OMIG Postgraduate Research Prize Symposium, 8th February 2017, University of Sheffield
- OMIG - Scientific Meeting, Gregynog Hall, Newtown, Wales, 9th to 11th March 2016. Click here for programme.
- OMIG Postgraduate Prize Meeting
Amsterdam, 12th February 2015. Click here for programme.
- OMIG Scientific Meeting, Gregynog Hall, Newtown, Wales, 12-14 March 2014. Click here for programme.
- ABSTD and OMIG Spring Meeting - Glasgow - 22 April 2013. Click here for programme.
- OMIG symposium at BSDR 2009 annual meeting, Glasgow: 'The oral microbiota and the link with systemic disease'. Click here for programme.
- OMIG Meeting, 'Natural & Applied Control of Oral Health', Unilever, Port Sunlight, January 21st & 22nd 2009. The programme is available here and the registration form here.
- PEF, London, September 10-12th 2008 OMIG is hosting a symposium on 'Understanding Dental Caries-A Multidisciplinary Approach'.
- Postgraduate Meeting, Glasgow Dental School, April 30th 2008
Autumn symposium entitled 'Polymicrobial Diseases and Interactions with the Host' at Gregynog Hall, Wales
- BSDR/NOF meeting, Durham 2nd-5th April, 2007
- OMIG Symposia at the 3rd Pan-European Federation of the IADR Dublin 13th-16th September 2006
- OMIG Spring Meeting 2006
- OMIG Research Meeting Unilver Port Sunlight 18th/19th January 2006
'Biology of Microbial/Epithelial Interactions'
- BSDR Dundee 2005
Bioinformatics and Exploiting Genomic Information (Bristol November 2004)
- Commensalism (BSDR April 2004)