BSODR Annual Meeting - Plymouth
6-8 September 2017
You are invited to join us for the British Society for Oral and Dental Research (BSODR) Annual Scientific Meeting 2017, held in Plymouth, UK, from 6-8th September. This year’s meeting is hosted by Plymouth University Peninsula School of Dentistry, the newest dental school in the UK. The BSODR and local organising committee look forward to welcoming you all to what will be a memorable event.
The annual meeting provides a showcase for the latest research in UK dentistry. There will be ample opportunity to network with fellow researchers and talk with key industrial sponsors.
Other highlights include:
- Welcome reception held at the National Marine Aquarium
- Conference dinner held at the Royal Marine Barracks, Stonehouse
The venue for the meeting will be the main Plymouth University campus located next to the city centre, mainline railway station and walking distance from the historic Barbican and harbour.
Plymouth, Britain’s Ocean City, is located on the beautiful South West coast of England. It combines a beautiful rural environment with modern city living and amenities – welcome!
- Call for abstracts and conference registration opens: 17th March 2017
- Early bird registration (reduced rates) closes: 25th June 2017
- Call for abstracts closes: 2nd June 2017
- Author notification: from 21st June 2017
- Programme confirmed:by mid-July 2017