At the BSODR 2015 Annual Meeting in Cardiff, the following changes were made to the BSODR Management Committee:
- Professor Michael Lewis completed his term of office as President and assumed the role of Immediate Past President.
- Professor David Bartlett is the new President.
- Professor Tim Watson completed his term of office as Immediate Past President.
- Dr Simon Whawell stepped down as Chair of the Awards Committee and was replaced by Professor Rachel Waddington.
- Professor Phil Stephens and Professor Paula Moynihan completed their three-year terms of office as Councillor and were replaced by Dr Vehid Salih and Dr Paul Hyde.
Congratulations to all those elected as new Councillors and to new roles on the committee. BSODR looks forward to working with them in the future. BSODR would like to thank to those members who have now stepped down from the committee for all their hard work for the society over the years.
Thanks are also due to all the other candidates who recently stood for election and to our members who voted in that election.
16 October 2015