3-5 September 2019
You are invited to join us for the British Society for Oral and Dental Research (BSODR) Annual Scientific Meeting 2019, held in Leeds, UK, from 3rd-5th September. The meeting will be hosted by the University of Leeds, School of Dentistry. The BSODR and local organising committee look forward to welcoming you all to what will be an outstanding meeting in one of the UK’s most lively cities.
Hover over the Meetings header
Click Division/Section/Meeting Abstract Submission
Login with your IADR username and password
Under Division/Section/Meeting Abstract Submission select
2019 IADR British Division Annual Meeting (Leeds, England)
Follow the on-screen instructions
- Call for abstracts and meeting registration opens: Monday 8th April 2019
- Call for abstracts closes: Monday 3rd June
- Author notification: from Monday 17th June
- Early Bird registration closes: Monday 1st July
The annual meeting provides a showcase for the latest research in UK dentistry. There will be ample opportunity to network with fellow researchers and talk with key industrial sponsors.
Other highlights include:
- Welcome Reception to be held at the Tiled Hall, Leeds Art Gallery
- Conference Dinner to be held at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds
The venue for the meeting is the iconic Parkinson Building, on the main University of Leeds campus located within the city centre, within walking distance of the mainline railway station.
Nestled in the north of England in West Yorkshire, Leeds is one of the most vibrant and interesting cities in the UK. Whether you’re looking for delicious food, interesting shops, eclectic nightlife or bountiful outdoor spaces, it has it all!
We look forward to welcoming you to Leeds.